We were hired to support the website development, adopt modern/agile ways of working to scale the organization, and launch a complex survey platform for United Nations Global Compact, the world's largest corporate sustainability initiative. The project involved full-stack support, including frontend, backend, testing, data architecture, UX design, and product management.
- Supporting agile development for the main and sub-websites and profile management.
- Implementing full agile development methodology and pipeline management for 15-20 points/sprint.
- Providing full-stack support, including frontend, backend, testing, data architecture, UX design, and product management.
- Coordinating project management for the survey launch initiative, which spanned across four organizations.
- Continuously improving controls, documentation, processes, and expectations within the organization.
- Ensuring efficient communication, collaboration, and responsiveness to client needs.
- Website: UNGC