A DevOps Engineer in Agile Freaks is responsible with the in-house server, develop and release scalable and maintainable solutions, reducing infrastructure cost while continuously update, patch and monitor the existing infrastructure & keep the internet running when things go bananas.
As an Intern, you will find here the means necessary to learn to do this as well.
You need to have read and gain some understanding about:
- Security Best Practices
- Jenkins, Artifactory or Elasticsearch
- Public cloud: AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure
- DevOps practices
- Containerization(Docker, Kubernetes)
You need to have:
- Basic programming/scripting skills and maintenance ability with various computer software programs and information systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English skills
Remote work is not an option and you will have to join us at our offices in Sibiu, for the duration of the internship and afterwards, if we continue to work together.
Recruitment process stages:
An online chat about who you are and who we are
- Coding Challenge
- Meet the freaks
What we offer:
A paid internship where our focus is to offer you the best start in this career, mentoring and teaching you that thinking for yourself is the best way to move forward.
Food for thoughts, craft budget and amazing conversations await for you at our office.