About the role:
As a backend developer, you will help in implementing the backend logic of the applications. This ranges from database design, to implementing the operations which will serve the data to be consumed by the frontend.
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS S3
- Aurora MySQL
This is what we need from you
- +1 year experience working in an agile environment
- Have technical background (Computer science or similar)
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Basic Git knowledge
- Understanding of a backend API framework (e.g. Rails, Spring Boot, ASP.NET Core etc.)
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Work from our office in Sibiu or your shack in the forest! As long as you are online, we don't care!
- We hide nothing! Full disclosure on company information!
- Do your own thing! Everyone is here to support you. Work on personal projects and ideas you had for some time!
- Everyone gets a piece of the pie! The remaining profit is shared between all the freaks!
- Extra money for everything that the crafter in you needs. A yearly sum just for you!
- Mold your workplace through AFIP (Agile Freaks Improvement Process). Curious about AFIP? It's the best thing to make yourself heard!
You think you deserve better? We are open for suggestions!